96BCD SHIMANO M8000 / M7000 ROUND
Our Premium 1X 96BCD narrow wide chainring is designed for Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000 and MT700 1x or 2x cranks Only. These chainrings fit Boost and non-boost bikes as correct offset is realized by the crank spider itself, not chainring. Bolts included
– Size (Mass +/-1g):
– 30T (38g), 32T (44g), 34T (57g), 36T (63g)
– Fits Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000, MT700 and M6000 cranksets 1X and 2X only. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible. Boost and non-boost
– cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction! Type II anodizing
– perfect 49mm
– 4 x 96mm BCD Asymmetrical design. Use provided bolts.
All 4 sizes have built-in standoffs to provide the ideal 1X chainline. IMPORTANT – use provided bolts to mount the chainring
ADVANTAGES OF OUR SPECIAL NARROW WIDE CHAINRINGS FOR SHIMANO XT M8000, SLX :
*Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
*Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
*Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
*Superb quality and great look.
HOW TO MOUNT ABSOLUTEBLACK XT M8000 NARROW WIDE CHAINRING:
There is a small mark (triangle shaped) on the inner circumference of the chainring.
This mark Must sit behind the crank arm. Mounting procedure is identical for SLX and XT cranks. Use our provided 1X M8 11mm chainring bolts and Torque them to about 7Nm.
– 10, 11 or ( 12spd SRAM ) chain for geared bike or 6-8 speed for SS (1/8" also fits).
Designed in UK. Manufactured in Poland (EU).
The most advanced, Patent Pending narrow/wide tooth profile currently produced, guarantee minimum 12 months of excellent chain retention capabilities! We mean it. Always use a new chain with a new chainring.