AERO ROAD STEM
What It Is
An aerodynamically honed stem with adjustable length and angle to optimize your position. Linking handlebar to fork, the stem was developed with Team Dimension Data for the refined ride response and control needed in a critical area of the bike.
Why We Made It
The rider makes up 80-90% of total aero drag, so refining your position can produce some of the biggest gains of all. Further, the shape of the stem, plus the ability to eliminate headset spacers, allows for cleaner airflow at the front of the bike, producing valuable drag savings. Created in conjunction with Team Dimension Data, the stem delivers the confident and responsive ride feel desired by the best riders in the world.
– Lengths: 100, 110, 120, 130, 140mm (+/-2.5mm with shim)
– Rise-12Â° fixed, -17Â°/-7Â° with angle shim
– Clamp Diameter31.8 mm
– Steer Tube Clamp Diameter1 1/8"
– Body Material Carbon
– Faceplate MaterialAluminum
– Hardware MaterialTitanium
– Stack Height42.5mm with length shim / 45.5mm with angle shim
– Torque Spec: Face Plate5.5Nm
– Torque Spec: Steer Tube5.5Nm
*Aero Bar and Computer Mount sold separately