CREST CB7 CARBON
Rim Internal Width:23.0mm
Wheelset Weight:1452g (29â)
Max Pressure with 2.00" Tire:40psi
Max Pressure with 2.30" Tire:38psi
Max Rider Weight:230lbs (104 kilo)
– Designed for cross country racing and riding – Patented low-profile sidewalls and 23mm internal rim width
– Ultra-light 1452g total wheelset weight (29â) – 100% CNC machined hubs with 6-pawl simultaneous engagement
– Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
– RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
– Bead Socket Technology for easier tubeless setup and the best reliability
– WideRight rim design optimized for 2.00 – 2.25â tires
– Available in custom colors and axle configurations including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering, and Boost 110mm and 148mm spacing
– Register your wheels for 5-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement
All carbon rims are not created equal. If your carbon rim is too stiff, you're losing speed and risking tire pinch flats. The Crest CB7 rim with RiACT absorbs radial vibrations and damps impacts. It's a difference you can feel in the ride of the bike almost instantly. First introduced with our legendary Valor rim, our impact absorbing RiACT technology has evolved to be more responsive and even more durable. The Crest CB7's new layup and rim shape allows for 10mm of radial compliance to absorb larger impacts. The new rim also matches the Valor's strength while using less material to save weight. And when it comes to the lateral stiffness needed for steering precision and control, the new CB7 layup delivers. Wider than the original Valor while still optimized for XC tire widths, the Crest CB7 keeps you in control and rolling faster.
Like all Stan's rims, the Crest CB7's patented Bead Socket Technology sets the standard for easy tubeless setup and reliability. Combined with quality Sapim spokes and nipples, and our updated Neo hub, the Crest CB7 wheelset is a fast, light, and fully serviceable option for XC racing on even the most demanding courses. The Crest CB7 is laced with Sapim Force j-bend spokes in lengths readily available at most shops and features Sapim's Secure Lock mechanically locking nipples for trouble-free riding. The next generation of Neo hub in the Crest CB7 wheelset includes a Durasync 6-pawl freehub with fast 10-degree engagement, and triple freehub bearings to better distribute axle load.
Like all Stan's wheelsets, the Crest CB7 is available in multiple configurations to fit just about every axle style and cassette type, and is available in both Centerlock and 6-bolt models. Backed up by a solid 5-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement (with registration), the Crest CB7 wheelset is ready to shave seconds off your lap times.
Crest CB7 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valves.