CREST CB7 – WBWO
Microspline for Shimano 12 speed is available on DT builds
Hand built here at Wide Open with your choice of DT or Chris King Hubs
Rim Internal Width:23.0mm
Max Pressure with 2.00" Tire:40psi
Max Pressure with 2.30" Tire:38psi
Max Rider Weight:230lbs (104 kilo)
– Designed for cross country racing and riding – Patented low-profile sidewalls and 23mm internal rim width
– RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
– Bead Socket Technology for easier tubeless setup and the best reliability
– WideRight rim design optimized for 2.00 – 2.25â tires
– Register your wheels for 5-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement
All carbon rims are not created equal. If your carbon rim is too stiff, you're losing speed and risking tire pinch flats. The Crest CB7 rim with RiACT absorbs radial vibrations and damps impacts. It's a difference you can feel in the ride of the bike almost instantly. First introduced with our legendary Valor rim, our impact absorbing RiACT technology has evolved to be more responsive and even more durable. The Crest CB7's new layup and rim shape allows for 10mm of radial compliance to absorb larger impacts. The new rim also matches the Valor's strength while using less material to save weight. And when it comes to the lateral stiffness needed for steering precision and control, the new CB7 layup delivers. Wider than the original Valor while still optimized for XC tire widths, the Crest CB7 keeps you in control and rolling faster.
The Crest CB7 wheelset is ready to shave seconds off your lap times.