Deity Deftrap Pedal
Built around a true concave profile that your feet sink into with DEITY’s signature non-offset symmetrical platform for increased stability behind the spindle, 10 total pins (8 replaceable cr-mo pins and 2 molded pins per side), tried and true sealed bearings and DU bushing system and top tier nylon and glass fiber composite material.
- All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal
- Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain.
- 113mm x 103mm size is a long, supportive platform
- 18mm thick, with 2mm of concave shape in the pedal body.
- Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and 2 fixed nylon pins)
- Premium nylon composite material is 20% stronger than nylon composite used by most leading brands.
- 2 sealed bearings with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable (same internals as Compound and Black Kat pedals)
- Open channeling for optimized mud and snow shedding capabilities