FOAM CORE KINETICS
Foam Core Kinetics is our revolutionary new tyre insert. Designed to help protect your rims and tyres. Engineered using high density foam and tested on World Cup DH circuit â with multiple wins! Comes as 29â³ and can be easily cut to fit 26â³ & 27.5â³.
Weight 99g at 29â³
1x FCK Flat does 1x wheel.
1) It is best to start with a new tyre
2) Cut FCK FlatsÂ® to size and join with provided velcro
3) Install one side of the tyre bead, then install FCK FlatsÂ® into the tyre
4) Remove the valve core from your tubeless valve
5) Install the second bead, being careful not to over stretch the tyre
6) Re-fit valve core and inflate tyre to seat both beads
7) Once seated, deflate tyre and remove valve core
8) Press the tyre down to ensure FCK FlatsÂ® is flat and sitting evenly on the rim (see note)
9) Squirt tubeless sealant in through the valve stem and refit the valve core
10) Inflate tyre and spin the wheel to check the tyre is running straight, if not, deflate and repeat step 8.
NB: If the FCK FlatsÂ® is not sitting correctly then work the tyre until it sits flat. It is very important the FCK FlatsÂ® is sitting flat and evenly inside the tyre.