FOG CUTTER – ENDURANCE ROAD
Out of stock
The Fog Cutter is an endurance road/road sport design. We designed it to fit fatter tires, but the frame angles are more road bike than CX or gravel bike. It can float you over chewed up asphalt better than most bikes in this category. This is the frame you want for long days in the saddle and the most demanding commutes.
– Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo steel tubing
– Road sport geometry
– Rear rack & fender mounts
– International disc mounts (rear mount is located on the chainstay for stiffer performance and also keeps the caliper out of the way of rear racks)
– Available matching straight blade carbon fork w/ aluminium steerer
– Fits 700x38c tires with fenders – 1-1/8" size headtube
– 27.2mm post size
– 7 sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
– Weight: 4.25 lbs (48cm); 4.5 lbs. (58cm)
– Paint: Rosso Red (A full bodied red, but not "Ferrari" loud)
What kind of forks are compatible with the Fog Cutter?
Even though we call this a road bike, we built the frame around a cyclo-cross length fork. So anything 390-400mm in length with a 44mm rake will work as designed. (48/50mm rake for the 48 and 52cm size) We do make a robust matching straight blade carbon fork for this frame, but you can run our lugged CX Disc Fork or Straight Blade CX fork. Road forks will be too short for this frame.
Soma Fog Cutter Carbon Fork
Stiff and strong straight blade carbon fork in matching Rosso Red for the Fog Cutter road sport frame.
– 1-1/8" alloy steerer
– IS Disc mount
– Fender eyelets at fork ends
– Weight: 775g
Order the 43mm if you are getting a 54-61cm frame. Order the 48mm rake if you are getting the 48 or 51cm