KEEGAN – CAMO LIMITED EDITION
Afton Shoes is proud to introduce the Keegan, a new way of thinking about a flat MTB shoe.
Casually inspired yet extremely technical, the Keegan is anything but ordinary. We have developed a custom shank and outsole to work together in perfect harmony. Tired of having your feet hurt from weeping over the pedals after a long descent? We were too, and developed our own proprietary mono-directional shank which is stiff over the pedals but allows you to walk naturally. It also reduces vibration, gives more pedal power, and helps with hard landings or impacts. Mix that with our IntactÂ® Rubber with a Shore A of 60 which is soft and tacky yet durable and other protective / reinforced features, the Keegan does not disappoint.
– Our First Limited Edition Shoe. Comes with custom shoebox, custom tissue paper, custom sticker pack, and dogtags so you can be identified as a ripper on the hill.
– This shoe has a performance fit which is snug. If you like more relaxed fitting shoes, please order a size larger.
– Afton's proprietary IntactÂ® rubber. Boasting a Shore A of 60, it's a blend of durability and needed traction.
– Outsole constructed specifically to interface with a flat pedal yet provide traction when climbing and descending hills off the bike.
– Mono-directional interior shank supports your foot on the pedal during impacts, assists in energy transfer when pedaling, and reduces vibration yet flexes to allow normal walking.
– Reinforced toe box with additional protective PU taping together protect your toes and shoes from rock deflections and impacts.