Poc Coron Spin Air Carbon
Colour: Carbon Black
The Coron Air Carbon SPIN sets a new benchmark for lightweight performance, protection and all-day usability.
Developed using POC’s whole-helmet approach for superior levels of comfort, fit and performance, the helmet features an advanced carbon fiber shell for unparalleled strength and low weight properties. The shell is paired with a multi-impact EPP liner that delivers excellent crash protection and durability. Patent-pending silicone pad technology SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) is another aspect of our whole-helmet approach included in the helmet.
The helmet’s ventilation channels have been specially shaped to maximize air flow at both low and high speeds.
Other features include removable cheek pads for added security, ear chambers designed to minimize the negative impact on hearing and balance associated with wearing full-face helmets and a breakaway visor for improved head and neck protection in case of a fall.
- Extremely light and strong downhill and enduro specific fullface helmet made with a carbon fibre shell.
- Superior ventilation due to innovative air flow and vent design.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, designed for all day day use pedaling up and down.
- Features POC’s patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- Emergency removable cheek pads for added security in the case of a head or neck injury.
- Ear chambers designed for less effect on balance and hearing.
- Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing.
- Break Away visor designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the users neck.
- Multi-impact EPP liner.
- All internal padding can be removed for washing.
- Simple and effective buckle fastening system for added security.
- Precision and seemless fit with new Ora mountain bike goggle.