POC Dura Comp Spin
The Skull Dura Comp SPIN introduces Race Lock, an innovative new system that lets racers lock the helmet tightly to their head to prevent helmet shake at the very high speeds reached in elite racing. The turnwheel adjuster sits in line with the helmet shell and does not interfere with a race position.
A new shape for the helmet liner ensures an even fit around the whole head, with no pressure points.
A Fidlock buckle on the chin strap can easily be operated with gloves on and gives a secure fit.
The helmet is FIS RH 2013 certified. A VPD deflector panel protects against repeat impacts; aramid enhances penetration protection and a multi-impact EPP liner features. Ear pads can be removed in an emergency, making it easier for medics to remove the helmet safely if an injury is sustained.
• Giant Slalom, Super G and Downhill race helmet meeting FIS RH2013 standards and featuring new and innovative Race Lock technology.
• Developed according to the POC Whole Helmet Concept and featuring a multi-impact EPP liner, durable ABS/PC outer shell, a VPD deflector panel and an aramid anti-penetration layer.
• Helmet liner shaped to provide an even fit around the whole head with no pressure points.
• Ear chambers designed for minimal impact on balance and hearing, and with removable ear pads that make it easier to gently remove the helmet after an accident.
• Fidlock buckle can easily be operated with gloves on and gives a secure fit.
• Compatible with the POC Maxilla Breakaway chin guard (sold separately)
• Patent-pending silicone pad technology, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
• Fixed goggle clip