POC Fovea Mid Clarity Comp
Based on the Fovea goggle developed in collaboration with POC Team athlete Aaron Blunck, the Fovea Mid Clarity Comp is a competition ski goggle is designed for a better fit on smaller adult faces.
Designed for the very high speeds of downhill racing. Clarity Comp lenses, developed in collaboration with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss, feature tints created to enhance contrast and vision for short periods of intensity, where nothing less than perfect sight will do.
The Fovea Mid features the renowned frame detailing of the Fovea and a toric lens to ensure maximum vertical and peripheral vision, but its shorter height compared to the Fovea creates a better fit for slightly smaller faces.
High-density ventilation foam prevents too much airflow at very high speeds, providing unparalleled competition vision.
A soft-coated PU frame and triple-layer foam conforms to the face and remains flexible in even the coldest temperatures, meaning this ski and snowboard goggle is suitable for use even in deepest winter.
- Soft goggle pouch is included with purchase
- Optimal shape for a wide field of view
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Clarity Comp lens from Zeiss for precise competition vision
- Spektris mirror coating supports unhindered vision
- High-density foam covers ventilation to minimise airflow at very high speeds
COLOUR: White, Black, Orange, Pink, Green
FIT PROFILE: Medium
FOAM: Triple Layer
COLOUR: Spektris Blue/Pink
MIRROR: Spektris Blue/Pink
BASE LENS: Violet
LIGHT CONDITION: Sunny, Partly Cloudy
TREATMENTS: Anti-fog, Anti-scratch
VLT: Spektris Blue – 22%, Spektris Pink – 35%
LENS CATEGORY: Cat. 2 (18-43% VLT)
LENS SHAPE: Spherical/TORIC
UV PROTECTION: UV400
SPARE LENS: Cat 1 Clarity Comp, VLT 49%