POC Fovea Mid
Based on the Fovea goggle developed in collaboration with POC Team athlete Aaron Blunck, the Fovea Mid ski goggle is designed for a better fit on smaller adult faces.
The Fovea Mid features the renowned frame detailing of the Fovea and a toric lens to ensure maximum vertical and peripheral vision, but its shorter height compared to the Fovea creates a better fit for smaller faces.
A soft-coated PU frame and triple-layer foam conforms to the face and remains flexible in even the coldest temperatures, meaning this ski and snowboard goggle is suitable for use even in deepest winter.
Specially placed ventilation slots in the lens minimise steaming and support crisp and clear vision at all times.
- Soft goggle pouch is included with purchase.
- The Fovea Mid ski goggle comes with Zeiss lens Cat 2, Neutral Grey/silver mirror VLT 30% or Neutral Grey/violet mirror VLT 39%
- Optimal shape for a wide field of view
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap