The Retina goggles feature outstanding lenses from industry leader Carl Zeiss. The lenses, which include specific race tints, also include anti scratch, antifog and Ri-Pel treatments. The double lens is made of optical grade PC/CP to promote vision and resistance.
The soft PU mid-size frame, with a triple-layer face foam, has been created for an optimal and comfortable fit, designed to conform with different face profiles and still provide the maximum field of vision needed to perform. Silicone grippers on the inside of the strap and a flexible adjustment system allows skiers and snowboarders complete fit
– Lens By ZEISS
– Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens.
– Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens.
– Ri-Pel – Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment.
– Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated.
– Triple-layer face foam.
– Silicone grip on the inside of the strap.
– Adjustable strap