POC VPD System Torso & Back Protection
Flexible, lightweight chest and back protection for every trail ride. Comprising a chest plate and a back plate, the VPD System Torso is constructed without a jacket or vest, giving a heightened level of comfort and freedom. However you wear it, the VPD System Torso gives lightweight, certified protection and versatility.
Constructed using a 3D molding process, VPD System delivers exceptional impact absorbency certified to EN1621 standards whilst also providing outstanding ventilation. VPD material softens with body heat, providing exceptional freedom of movement for the wearer. However, in an impact, the material hardens, giving outstanding protection.
- 3D Molded combination back and chest protection
- Certified to EN 1621-3 (chest), EN 1621-2 (back), Level 1
- Minimalistic design with superior protection, no jacket/vest construction required which improves comfort
- Large ventilation ports for maximum ventilation and comfort
- VPD material for enhanced flexibility and protection
- Extra shoulder straps available to buy which supports use as a winter sports back protector
L, M, S