RUSH – MATTE PURPLE
Out of stock
The Rush has a swift geometry and stiff chassis, but the smooth riding blend of lightweight chromoly tubes makes it at home on chewed-up asphalt as much as the velodrome.
The current iteration has side-tacked seatstays and S-bend chainstays for more crank clearance and tire clearance. To cap off its more vintage Keirin-inspired look, we are matching the Rush with a threaded fork to allow you to equip it with a clean-looking quill stem.
– Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
– Aggressive track geometry
– Investment cast Tange horizontal track fork ends
– 120mm rear hub spacing
– Drilled for caliper brakes
– One set of water bottle bosses on the seat tube
– Includes threaded 1" sloping lugged crown Tange CrMo steel fork with straight blades (38m rake)
– 1" size headtube
– 27.2mm seatpost size
– Max. tire size: 32c(w/o brakes) / 28c(w/brakes)
– 49, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61cm (Center to top of seat collar)
– Frame: 4 lbs Fork: 1.75 lbs.
– Paint: Matte Purple