SAGA DISC – TOURING FRAME
Out of stock
Our robust Saga Disc frame set is ready to take you on adventures all over the planet, It is purposely designed to ride better loaded up than naked. This updated version now fits tires up to 2.1", but the 700c models will longer fit road triple cranks. We recommend using MTB triples or doubles, which make more sense more cyclists go to wider, more sure-footed tires. It is also slightly lighter than previous year models (not that weight should be a major concern when buying a loaded touring frame) – Specially chosen Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tubing; 31.8mm butted downtube and top tube for a stiffer front triangle. Larger frames have slightly thicker gauge tubing.
– Longer chainstays and lower BB add stability and keep the panniers out of the way of your heels. Geometry puts the rider in a semi-upright position that is better for all-day riding.
– Disc brake specific dropouts work with ISO mount caliper. Rear brake mounts on the chainstay, so it doesn’t interfere with rear rack or fender mounting
– Matching flat crown fork has double eyelets at the dropouts, as well as low-rider mid-leg pannier mounts, and mini rack eyelets.
– Spoke holder, pump peg, flat chainstay plate (fits some double kickstands), and three sets of bosses round out the full touring spec (See FAQ’s for guidance for using kickstands)
– Compatible with downtube shifters
– 30mm or (29.8mm) seat collar not included
– Size 54cm and larger use 700c tires. 52cm and smaller use 26". – 26" models can also be used with 650b wheels
– 5.35 lbs (44cm frame)
– Paint: Gloss Graphite