Shimano BR-M6100 Front Disc Brake Deore Right Lever
With quicker brake engagement and shorter free stroke, the Shimano Deore BL-M6100 brake lever delivers intuitive braking so you can stay focused on the trail ahead. The I-SPEC EV shift lever, with 10 deg. rotation angle setting range, offers a wider adjustment range for superior rider tuning. The redesigned 2-piston brake lever results in a stiffer mount for better feedback and more power. The brake lever is equipped with Shimano’s proven Servo Wave technology which results in quicker pad/rotor engagement, improved power, and a shorter free stroke. The Deore BR-M6100 caliper features lightweight braking performance and reliable stopping power in all conditions. It is a lightweight, 2-piston disc brake caliper with quick piston retraction, and its superior modulation gives you the power you need at low weight.
When you pull a Servo Wave brake lever, initial pad travel is fast, so little lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the rotor. The power multiplication factor then increases rapidly at the pad-to-rim contact so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
One Way Bleeding is a technique used on the brake calliper that makes it easier to bleed the brake. The hose routing has been optimised so that no air bubbles remain in the brake calliper. In combination with the funnel, the brake can be bled cleanly and easily.
- Shimano Deore M6100 Series
- Front fully bled lever and calliper
- Adaptable post-style mounting
- Lightweight 2-piston disc brake caliper
- Quick piston retraction
- High-performance brake control
- Intuitive and powerful braking
- Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke
- Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever
- Reach adjustment brake lever for custom fit
- 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-SPEC EV shifting lever
- Hose length: 1000 mm
- Fitted with resin pad
- Designed for cross country/downhill