Specialized Eliminator Grid Trail 2Bliss Ready T7
The Eliminator GRID TRAIL 2Bliss Ready T7 tire features a tread that combines an aggressive block design with a well-balanced tread pattern. Its transition knobs help bridge the traditional channel between center and shoulder knobs, making the Eliminator extremely predictable on soft to hardpack trails. It’s perfect for enduro and E-bikes where versatility and confidence are key.
GRID TRAIL casing is a step up from GRID with more reinforcement, delivering better handling at lower pressures—all while increasing pinch flat protection by 15% and puncture protection by 30%. Building on this solid base, the T7 GRIPTON® compound enhances rolling speed while still providing tons of grip.
- Casing: 60 TPI, tough trail construction with additional bead to bead protection for exceptional puncture resistance, sidewall stiffness and stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON® T7
- 27.5 x 2.3″, psi 25-50, approximate weight 900g
- 27.5 x 2.6″, psi 20-40, approximate weight 960g
- 29 x 2.3″, psi 25-50, approximate weight 950g
- 29 x 2.6″, psi 20-40, approximate weight 1030g
27.5/650b x 2.3, 27.5/650B x 2.6, 29 x 2.3, 29 x 2.6