Specialized 2021 Enduro Comp
Dollar-for-dollar, the Enduro Comp is hard to beat. You get the same full-carbon frame as the Enduro Expert and Elite models, loaded with great components that include powerful four-piston disc brakes, a wide-range 1X drivetrain, and capable RockShox suspension.
- FRAME: The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We’ve also given the new Enduro aggressive “long, low and slack” geometry for a more balanced and confident feel at speed. Finally, you’ll find a host smart details, including our SWAT™ Door down tube storage integration, a creak-free threaded BB, and painless internal cable routing.
- FORK: RockShox Lyrik Select, DebonAir, Charger RC damper with rebound adjust, and low-speed compression to lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 170mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select Plus, 205×60, Trunnion
- TYRES (F+R): Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29×2.3″
- CRANKSET: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- CHAINRINGS: 30T
- DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- BRAKES (F+R): SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- SADDLE: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm