Specialized Rime Flat Black
Mountain Biker Climber Guide Explorer. For those who ride and hike hike and ride or simply find themselves going off trail we created the Rime Flat. An approach shoe for the dedicated trail rider designed to have just as much performance when hiking as it does when riding.
The proprietary SlipNot™ SuperTacky rubber sole was developed to strike a perfect balance of pedal grip and trail kick. To aid in climbing steep and loose trails we’ve built in a flexible toe section that makes it easier to kick into the terrain giving you a leg up when you hike up.
- NEEDS NEW BODY GEOMETRY COPY! Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Welded mesh and TPU upper removes seams and is engineered for durability.
- SlipNot™ ST rubber sole for unsurpased flat-pedal grip and connection
- X-PEL™ hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption with shank layer for impact absorption and stability
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46