Specialized Riprock 20
Traction, control, confidence, and fun—the Riprock 20 is the perfect bike for your kid to start hitting the trails.
While there are many notable features that make the Riprock awesome, it’s the 2.8-inch tires that provide a high degree of, well, shred-ability—delivering exceptional traction, control, and confidence for riding rough, off-road sections and city streets alike.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single-butted, ZeroStack head tube, 135mm rear hub spacing, forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT, coil spring, preload adjust, 60mm of travel
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, 127mm
- CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 7-Speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC Z51 EPT, anti-rust coating, 7-speed
- BRAKES: Mechanical disc, organic pads, 6-bolt, tool-less reach adjust, 160mm