Specialized Riprock 24
Dirt, street, trails—the Riprock 24 doesn’t fit neatly into any one box. It’s purpose-built for fun, no matter how your little tike decides to ride it.
With a pair of our ultra-wide, 2.8-inch tires and comfortable, confident geometry, smiles are going to be guaranteed. That’s because the big tires and 24-inch wheels provide heaps of traction, control, and confidence over any terrain, while a bump-eating, coil-sprung suspension fork will make quick work of absorbing any rough stuff.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single-butted, ZeroStack head tube, 135mm rear hub spacing, forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT, coil spring, preload adjust, 70mm of travel
- TYRES (F+R): Big Roller, 60 TPI, wire bead, 24×2.8″
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, 152mm
- CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 8-Speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC Z8, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- BRAKES: Mechanical disc, organic pads, 6-bolt, tool-less reach adjust, 160mm