Specialized Riprock Comp 24
Big tires make for big fun, let alone a boost in confidence, control, and traction. And with Riprock Comp 24, your kid is going to get all of the above at the hands of super fun 2.8-inch tires.
This means that they’ll be able to rip around and get their feet wet, trail riding with ease. And with powerful hydraulic disc brakes, they’ll be able to do it safely, too. Add to this a full deck of Shimano shift components, plus a custom air-sprung fork, and you have the perfect mountain bike to get your little ones started on a lifetime of shredding.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single-butted, ZeroStack head tube, 135mm rear hub spacing, forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT, Multi-Circuit Damping, air spring, hydraulic lockout, QR, 40mm offset, 70mm of travel
- TYRES (F+R): Big Roller, 60 TPI, wire bead, 24×2.8″
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, 152mm
- CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
- CHAIN: KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- BRAKES: Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm