Specialized Sirrus X 2.0
Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It’s a comfortable, capable, “let’s do stuff” kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it’s more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it’s time to hit some gravel. We’ve also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Fork: Hi-Ten steel, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars: Alloy Mini Rise, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Front Brake: Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm
- Rear Brake: Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm
- Shift Levers: MicroSHIFT, 8-speed
- Rear Derailleurs: MicroSHIFT Advent 8-Speed, w/o Clutch
- Cassette: MicroSHIFT, 8-Speed, 12-42t
- Crankset: 3 pc, Alloy Forged Arms
- Bottom Bracket: BSA, square-taper, 68mm
- Front/Rear Tyre: Pathfinder Sport, 700x42mm
Specialized bikes are one of our key brands. We stock a huge range of Specialized bikes, road bikes, mountain and e-bikes. Every Specialized bike purchase includes comprehensive after sales support from our passionate staff who love riding bikes as much as you do.