TRADESMAN – CARGO FRAME
Out of stock
Front loading cargo frame along the lines of the old English "baker bikes". Load is placed on the frame instead of the fork or bars, so it doesn’t ‘pull’ on the steering. Should handle front loads up to 50 lbs. well. 20" wheels are used in the front to purposely lower the load’s center of gravity. Designed for disc brakes, because you don’t want to lack for stopping power when cargo’d up.
The current version is updated with ring lock mounts and a 44mm headtube to fit ZeroStack (ZS44) headsets.
Available as frameset only.
– Tange Infinity butted CrMo steel
– Designed for 26" rear and 20"(BMX) front wheels
– Designed for front and rear disc brakes (ISO mounts)
– Due to it’s unique front end geometry, it steers like a normal bike
– Modular high-tensile steel rack. Measures 14.5" x 20". Mount wood to it. Mount a Wald 157 basket to it. Put a massive crate on the front.
– Kickstand plate
– Rack/fender eyelets on frame and fork
– Vertical dropouts
– Wheelbase of 1116mm
– Paint: Battleship Gray