The Afton Vectal SPD MTB Shoes are changing the game in clipless comfort and provide unrivalled flexibility in the toe and heel areas to make your time travelling off the bike just as comfortable as it would be on it. Pairing with these shoes will literally make any session a walk in the park.
Extremely durable and resistant to rough terrain and tough edges, the Vectal offers a reinforced heel to enhance protection and deliver a cupped fit. The reinforced toe box keeps the front of the foot safe thanks to the additional protective PU taping and the durable external materials ensure a soft, comfortable wear for shredding morning, noon and night.
There is nothing worse than hot and sweaty feet. No matter how hard you attack the trail, the Vectal SPD MTB Shoes benefit from venting in the toes while the back strap has an air mesh to keep out debris and maximise airflow around the foot. Reducing sweat and unnecessary moisture, care-free riding makes any adventure worthwhile.
For the speed demon in you, the incredible thickness rating, which ranges from 4mm to 12mm, offers a shank specifically designed for power transfers, helping you to pick up the pace when lining up kickers and berms. With no restrictions when clipping in and out, these shoes might just be one of the finest options on the market.
– Improved and accurate fit.
– Afton second generation Intact® rubber is more resilient and less susceptible to tears while keeping our Shore A of 60.
– Oversized clip box and 35mm of clip travel allows all kinds of clip configurations without restriction when clipping in and out.
– Thickness ranging from 4mm to 12mm, the shank is specifically designed to transfer power into the pedal yet allow you to walk as normal as possible.
– Reinforced toe box with additional protective PU taping together protect your toes and shoes from rock deflections and impacts.
– Anti-microbial molded foam insole to control odour and for proper heel and arch support does not break down use after use.
42, 43, 44