WOLVERINE FRAME V4 – TYPE B – MOSS GREEN
Out of stock
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was âmonster crossâ, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure and gravel riding. With its sliding dropouts, you can run single-speed, derailleur gearing or hub gearing. With a split seatstay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
The primary differences between the 3.0 and v. 4 Type-B is a new 46cm size, an extra set of water bottle bosses, and additional stack height on most sizes.
Also check out the Wolverine v.4 Type-A!
– Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tube set
– Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
– Rear hub spacing:135mm (10mm QR, can be upgraded to 142mm 12mm TA with different inserts )
– Gates Carbon belt-drive compatible
– IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds
– Optional Matching Forks: A) lugged flat crown standard QR axle, Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork; double eyelets pannier rack and mini rack mounts. B) Unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle CrMo steel fork
– Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
– Three sets of water bottle bosses
– 1-1/8â size headtube
– Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tires on the 46cm)
– 4.79 lbs (frame)
– Paint: Moss Green