Wolf Tooth headsets are machined here in our Minnesota shop with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum. They are designed to be lightweight, strong, and durable. Premium Headsets with Enduro stainless steel bearings have a lifetime warranty.
Our headsets have three levels of industry-leading custom sealing to protect bearings from the elements and prolong the life of the headset. Available in a variety of colors. These IS headsets are for frames with molded-in internal bearing cups.
- Any frame that uses IS (Integrated Standard) headsets with a 52mm lower outer bearing diameter.
- Uppers and lowers sold separately.
- Enduro stainless steel sealed bearings included on both the upper and lower.
- Upper headsets ship with a star nut which can only be used on forks with steel or aluminum steerer tubes. For forks with carbon steerer tubes you will need a compression plug (sold separately). (Never use a star nut on a carbon steerer tube).
- IS lower headset consists of a bearing and crown race only. The crown race is black anodized and not visible when installed.
- Custom over-molded dual-lip seal on the crown race to protect lower bearing in the toughest conditions.
- Headset components precision machined in-house at Wolf Tooth from aircraft grade aluminum to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Service and additional parts available.
Weight: 52g (complete headset)
Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, Stainless steel bearing
Stem Cap Bolt Torque spec: 2-3 Nm with light grease on threads only
Made in the USA
Wolf Tooth was founded to design and manufacture precision cycling products that emphasize function, performance, and reliability to meet the needs of our fellow racers and riders.
We are a group of cyclists in Minneapolis, Minnesota that spend a lot of time talking about bike components. Like most detail-obsessed riders, we're always looking for new products that could make our bikes lighter, faster, more versatile, or more reliable. We pride ourselves on delivering premium products of the highest quality.
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.