The Wolf Tooth 107 BCD Chainring for SRAM Cranks is compatible with most SRAM 1x road cranks that use the 107 BCD spider, including the SRAM AXS Power Meter Spider. This chainring uses the patented Wolf Tooth Drop-Stop B Wide/Narrow tooth profile that is optimized for drop bar bikes.
- Fits 107 BCD for SRAM Cranks.
- Drop-Stop technology: On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment.
- Cranks that use the 107 BCD spider also use the SRAM 8-bolt interface, which is compatible with Wolf Tooth Direct Mount Chainrings for SRAM 8-Bolt
- Fits 107 BCD spiders.
- Chainline is determined by the crank model. See manufacturer specs for chainline.
- 36t chainring will not work with the 107 BCD Quarq Power Meter
- Use Drop-Stop B for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd KMC, Connex, Wippermann, Campagnolo, SRAM Eagle, SRAM Road and Transmission (T-type) Flattop chains
Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile delivers ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- We recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.