The Peak Sl Is The Culmination Of Our Most Advanced Tyre Technologies, Taking Our Proprietary 120 Tpi Tubeless Complete Casing, Xco Optimised Tread Pattern, And Advanced Rubber Compounds And Packaging Them Into A Featherweight Missile That Will Propel You To The Podium.
Born And Bred For Competition! The Peak Sl Contains Pureblood Dna From The Peak, Mated With The Latest In Research And Development From Within The Goodyear Bike Factory To Produce Our Lightest, Fastest Rolling, And Most Focused Mtb Xc Race Tyre Yet. It Debuts A Tread Pattern Designed To Tame The Challenging Conditions Found On Modern World Cup Level Xc Courses.
Optimized For Xc Competition:
- The Goodyear Peak Sl Tyre Is Lightweight, Weighing Only 680g For A 29x2.25" Tyre, Making It One Of The Lightest Tyres In Its Class. Riders Can Achieve Faster Acceleration And Experience Better Handling, Enhanced By The Additional Support And Protection From Its M:Wall Sidewall Protection Layer, Making It The Ultimate Choice For Cross Country Racing.
Construction: Tubeless Complete
- Tubeless Complete Is A Goodyear Bicycle Tyres Proprietary Design That Features All The Benefits Of A Tubeless Ready Tyre With Additional Air Retention And Performance Enhancing Properties.
- A Non Porous, Multi Compound Layer Is Added To The Casing, Improving Air Retention While Providing Additional Puncture And Cut Protection. The Material Is Extremely Light And Adds Minimal Weight.
- This Lining Effectively Seals The Casing With An Airtight Membrane That Doesn't Consume Sealant To Stop Air Leaking Out, As Is Typically The Case With The Majority Of Other Tyres Sold As Tubeless Ready Systems That Rely On Sealant To Stop Air From Bleeding Through The Sidewalls. Significantly More Sealant Remains After Installation, Ready For The Moment You Need It, And Your Sealant Will Stay Liquid In The Tyre For Longer.
The Fractional Weight Increase Of The Tubeless Complete Lining Is More Than Offset By The Weight Saved By Not Requiring Additional Sealant To Bind To The Casing And Seal Pores, Resulting In A Competitive Overall System Weight With Improved Sealant Longevity And Performance.&Nbsp;
Compound: Dynamic A / T
- Our Rugged Terrain Compound Is Specifically Formulated To Balance The 'Magic Triangle' Of Grip, Wear And Efficiency.
Protection: 120 Tpi + M / Wall
- Utilizing A Finer Thread Fabric, Our 120 Tpi Casing Uses Less Rubber, Making The Tyre Lighter, More Supple And Faster Rolling With Exceptional Traction.
- M:Wall Is A Durable Mono Fabric Found In The Sidewall Of The Tyre, A Key Location Where Cut And Abrasion Protection Are Paramount.
Application: Xc Race
Casing Construction: Tubeless Complete
Tread Compound: Dynamic A/T
Casing/Protection: 120 Tpi + M:Wall
Diameter: 29 X 2.25"
Recommended Installation: Front Or Rear
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.