Specialized Rockhopper Comp 27.5 2022
Delivery & Shipping
Orders for bikes available at our store are usually processed in 2-3 business days. Bikes coming from our supplier can take longer. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, please allow additional days for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. Full shipping details.
Some Assembly Required
Shipped bikes will require some assembly.
A summer blockbuster with an eye for adventure, the Rockhopper Comp lives for high action and fast-paced plot twists and features an all-new, Premium A1 Aluminum frame making its singletrack debut.
Roll the credits to discover an SR SunTour XCM fork with a custom two-way damping circuit, Stout wheelset, SRAM Level hydraulic stoppers and MicroSHIFT’s wide-range 1x9 drivetrain and you have backup provided by a supporting cast that’s all thriller and no filler, but will never leave you hanging.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
Frame: Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
Seat: BinderAlloy, quick release, 34.9
Fork: SR Suntour XCM 27.5, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset
Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
Handlebars: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Grips: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
SeatPost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
Front Brake: SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Shift Levers: microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed
Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w/ clutch
Crankset: Stout 1x, forged alloy
Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
Chain: KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
Cassette: microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t
Rims: Stout Alloy, hookless, double-wall, 25mm inner width
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Inner Tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
Rear Hub: Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
Front Hub: Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release
Front Tire: Fast Trak Sport, 27.5 x 2.35"
Rear Tire: Fast Trak Sport, 27.5 x 2.35"
Pedals: SBC-54 Flat pedal