STAN'S NOTUBES - TYRE SEALANT - 2OZ (60ML)
The stuff in this bottle changed cycling forever. Tyre performance took a massive leap forward when Stan’s Tyre Sealant first hit the scene, with a promise that seemed almost too good to be true: ditch your inner tubes and enjoy tyres that roll faster, run at pressures that maximise grip, and will instantly self-heal when punctured. Stan's formula worked so well that once people tried it, there was no looking back. More than twenty years later, Stan’s is still the name trusted by multiple Olympic and World Champions, not to mention countless riders like you around the globe, for its reliable and powerful sealing action. Stan’s NoTubes continues to drive the tubeless revolution, offering a complete system of products that is unrivalled in performance.
- Stan's Sealant can be either poured directly into the tyre or injected through the valve stem using our Sealant Injector.
- Suitable for road, gravel and mountain bikes.
- Use approximately 60ml for most road tyre applications, or 100-120ml for modern high-volume mountain bike tyres. Gravel tyres may need something between the two, depending on the volume you're running.
- Stan's Sealant has an extremely long and stable shelf life once opened and will remain liquid for up to several months in tyres.
- Stan's Sealant can be quickly and easily topped up as needed by injecting more through the valve stem after removing the valve core.
- Stan's unique formulation will not damage tyres, even after years of use.
POWERFUL SEALING ACTION
- Low-viscosity formula maintains a consistent coating on the inner surface of the tyre, instantly sealing small punctures.
- Contains crystals which remain mobile in the sealant and are capable of quickly healing holes up to 6.5mm in diameter.
- Have a hole or tear that's bigger than what the sealant will plug on its own? Stan's Dart Tubeless Plugs will get the job done. Designed to react with Stan's liquid Sealant, they quickly and permanently repair larger holes and tears in your trye casing.
- Effectively seals slow leaks in tubeless tyres.
- The first choice for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 6.5mm quickly
- Stays liquid for up to several months for long-lasting protection
- Made from natural materials, will not damage tyres and safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -28°C
- 60ml of sealant recommended for Road (per tyre)
- 90-120ml of sealant recommended for MTB (per tyre)
- Also compatible with tubes and tubular tires
SEALANT FAQ AND TIPS
Need advice on how to maximise performance from your Stan's Tyre Sealant, or have questions about safety or compatibility? Stan's NoTubes has a comprehensive FAQ and Support Portal - visit it here.
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.