Camo Drop-Stop Chainring - Shmano Hg+
We created CAMO (Chainline And Material Optimization) for direct mount style cranksets. Easily swap between chainrings on a whim and enjoy a variable selection of chainring options, all compatible with your selected CAMO spider or BashSpider. With no nuts or spacers involved, swapping chainrings takes less time than brewing a cup of your favorite beverage.
NOTE - This is a CAMO chainring only. A CAMO Spider is required to complete this system.
- Perfect chainline for wear and shifting precision
- Optimal material usage for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Spend less for chainring swapping by buying only the chainring, compared to chainrings that have an integrated spider
- Swapping chainrings is very fast with only five small bolts and no nuts
- Availability, as Wolf Tooth has many direct mount options: round or oval, stainless or aluminum, for several cranksets.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- CAMO mounting bolts are included with each spider.
- This is a chainring for Wolf Tooth CAMO spiders. It is NOT compatible with any other chainring mountings.
- CAMO spiders come with Stainless Steel Bolts.
- Chainline - varies by which spider you choose
- Drop-Stop ST is for use with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ and 12spd KMC chains only.
Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile delivers ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability. See below for Drop-Stop ST compatibility.
RECOMMENDATIONS / INSTALLATION NOTES
- We recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation.
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite threadlocker
Weight: 30t • 35g | 32t • 41g | 34t • 48g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in USA
Wolf Tooth was founded to design and manufacture precision cycling products that emphasize function, performance, and reliability to meet the needs of our fellow racers and riders.
We are a group of cyclists in Minneapolis, Minnesota that spend a lot of time talking about bike components. Like most detail-obsessed riders, we're always looking for new products that could make our bikes lighter, faster, more versatile, or more reliable. We pride ourselves on delivering premium products of the highest quality.
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.