Deity BF800 Brendog 31.8 Handlebar
Brendan Fairclough’s signature handlebar is an homage to the effortless style, grace and speed exemplified by Brendan’s every move. Brendan makes it look so easy, but as we all know his level of skill, flow and style takes a lifetime to sculpt. Not unlike the BF800 Brendog signature handlebar, which has been developed and tested on the World Cup DH circuit for almost three years to perfect the feel he demands for World Cup caliber speed!
Utilizing Brendan’s preferred 8 degree backsweep with our favorite 5 degree upsweep gives this bar a more aggressive positioning to attack the gnarliest DH trails in the world. At an 800mm width and featuring a 30mm rise, our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology coupled with our Mono Heat Treatment Procedure delivers a handlebar that is more than 20% stronger than any other handlebar from our competition at this weight category.
- The Brendan Fairclough Signature Handlebar
- Designed for DH / Enduro / All MTN applications
- Developed and tested rigorously for nearly 3 years on the World Cup DH circuit
- Incredibly detailed two tone bead blast and polished ano finish
- Brendog signature 8 degree bend / backsweep by 5 degree upsweep
- 800mm width
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- Mono Heat Treatment Procedure for increased strength
- Stiffness for tracking yet compliant for endless chatter and big hits
- Wider center bore spacing for unrivaled stability
- Designed for maximum ride quality with a 31.8mm bore
- Alignment control markers for perfect set up and spacing of your levers
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner
- Available in a 30mm rise (343 grams)
MATERIAL: 7075 T73 Alloy
BACK SWEEP: 8 degree
UP SWEEP: 5 degree
CLAMP DIAMETER: 31.8mm
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.