SDG Bel Air V3 Max Traditional - Lux Alloy
The result of 20 plus years of endless testing and refinements, the Bel-Air V3 MAX is our most comfortable saddle ever produced. Utilizing the same performance driven base as the original Bel-Air V3, the Max was specifically enhanced for long, pain free days in the saddle. With enhanced padding, a deep Peri-Canal relief channel and a more aggressive rear rise to aid in climbs, the Max is the ideal upgrade for your e-MTB.
The V3 models have been slimmed down – shorter in overall length to match current bike geometries, along with the reduced hips to extend a sleeker appearance without jeopardizing any comfort. The MAX offers 5mm of additional enhanced, light-weight EVA injected foam padding, and a more profound Peri-Canal relief not found on other V3 models.
Also specific to the Bel-Air V3 MAX, the more aggressive Rear Rise platform provides further comfort, control, and ultimate power from a sitting position which helps in climbs and the accelerated speed found on e-MTB's. Now available with the same Lux-Alloy rails as the premium Bel Air V3 MAX with a traditional construction format, bringing you premium performance and durability at super-sharp pricing. Whether you ride e-powered bikes or not, the V3 MAX is guaranteed to provide all-day comfort on long, epic adventures.
- Extra Rear Rise Platform - Optimum power and comfort from the sitting position.
- Deep Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel reduces sensitively in the perineum region.
- Injection EVA Foam - Enhanced Lightweight Injected EVA – 5 mm thicker than standard V3.
- Hidden Undercut - Cutout relief under the base of the saddle.
- Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer.
- Free Float Comfort Flex - Enhances pedaling efficiency, providing more forgiveness at the wings.
- Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing.
- Traditional Construction
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.