Waveform Pedals - Small
Wolf Tooth Waveform Aluminum Pedals are designed for all-mountain riding, from XC to downhill. The pedals come in two sizes, and are proportionally scaled to provide a supportive platform, shaped to match the footprint of your shoe.
They have a slim, dual-concave profile that is 14mm thick at the perimeter and just 12.5mm thick in the center, cradling your foot for optimal pedal feel. Each side of the pedal has 11 stainless steel rear-loading pins for loads of traction. The design also features a large, tapered leading edge to deflect pedal strikes on rough terrain. A custom radial seal protects three fully sealed cartridge bearings for low-friction riding in all conditions.
- Dual-Concave Profile: Waveform pedals are 14mm thick on the perimeter and just 12.5mm thick in the center. This profile cradles your foot, front to back and side to side.
- Extra Grip: Each side of the pedal has 11 stainless steel rear-loading pins for loads of traction. An additional six pins ship with each set of pedals and they are available as replacement parts.
- Shaped with Purpose: The shape of Waveform Aluminum Pedals matches the footprint of your shoe.
- Reliable Performance: Three low-friction, fully sealed cartridge bearings and one igus bushing with a custom radial seal protect internal components against trail debris for riding in all conditions.
- Tapered Edges: Large, tapered leading edge to deflect pedal strikes on rocky, rooty terrain.
- Macined and Assembled in USA: Waveform Aluminum Pedals are CNC machined in our Minnesota machine shop.
AVAILABLE IN TWO SIZES
Large: 112mm x 106mm - 384g
Small: 105mm x 99mm - 373g
Each size is proportionally scaled to match the silhouette of your shoe based on foot size or pedal size preference.
Use our 1:1 Printout to compare the sizes with your shoe:
- Apply WT-G Precision Bike Grease to the pedal threads before installing pedals on crankarms.
- Pins can be removed for desired grip by using a 3mm hex tool.
- Includes six extra grip pins. More pins are available on the replacement parts page. See installation instructions for recommendations on installing pins.
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.