X-Lab Aero Pouch 300
The tidiest repair storage solution for single bottle rear systems!
- Tidy repair storage wraps around your rear system’s bottle cage
- Fast storage with CFD-proven aerodynamics
- Clincher: Fits tube, CO2s, inflator, tire levers, multi-tool & patches
- Tubular – Fits most inflating foam sealants
- Compatible with XLAB metal single rear systems
- Single rear systems are very popular these days, but the one problem with them is finding a way to store your repair kit. NOT ANYMORE! XLAB has designed the 1st aerodynamic repair storage bag for these systems. This patent-pending design looks compact & sleek, but at the same time will carry a great deal of essential repair tools.
- Fits around the bottle cage on all metal XLAB single rear systems.
- Simple install by using the 2 bottle cage holes.
- AERO POUCH 300 actually helps the drag behind you by collecting the air into a smooth airflow.
- Velcro zipper pull stays down to avoid zipper flapping drag. XLAB focuses on the fine aerodynamic details!
- Typical contents
- Clincher: Tube, CO2 cartridges, inflator, tire levers, patches & TRI TOOL KIT
- Tubular: TIRE MATE or most inflating foam sealants. (Note: will not fit Vittoria Pitstop)
- There are two storage options available for the DELTA 400, DELTA 425 and DELTA SONIC MLthe AERO POUCH 300 or the MULTI-STRIKE. XLAB does not recommend that the two storage options be used together due to the additional weight load on the rear carrier's mount.
- AERO POUCH 300 bag
- All required hardware for mounting onto metal DELTA systems
- Installation Instructions
- Tough woven nylon
- Rigid insert to maintain shape
Capacity: 0.39 liter
Weight: 107 grams
Fits all metal XLAB single rear systems
DELTA SONIC XL
Inflating foam sealant that has been tested to fit: Zéfal Repair Spray, Hutchinson Fast’Air, Effetto Mariposa espresso (Note: will not fit Vittoria Pitstop)
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.